Team of Experts
ICC retained the industry’s best immigration attorneys, economists, and consultants to accomplish EB-5 milestones, achieve approval for the EB5 Regional Center and to support ongoing operations.
ICC’s present immigration counsel is Robert Divine, former Legal Counsel and former Acting Director of United States Customs and Immigration Services (USCIS).
The ICC Advisory Board
- Develop and Refine the Company’s Business Plan
- Recruit Key Members of the Team
- Introductions to Funding Sources
- Insight into Competitors
- Introductions to Business Partners
ICC Tax Resources
Access to CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) accounting firm, the largest regional and one of the top 10 in the U.S.
- CLA’s experienced international team is ready to serve EB-5 investors.
Tax advisors are able to provide tax related services according to U.S. law, and will refer you, upon request, to a professional tax authority in foreign jurisdictions who will help to minimize taxes as much as legally possible.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) headquartered in Minneapolis, with locations across the United States. CLA is well positioned to bring an exceptional level of knowledge, insight, and industry specific consultation. With over 70,000 clients CLA is the go to accounting firm place for privately held business owners.
EB-5 Immigrant Investor Tax Considerations
The United States charges income tax on all U.S. citizens and permanent residents based on worldwide income.
- Each U.S. State has its own tax system.
- Treaties and various exemptions eliminate some but not all risk of double taxation.
Investors should consider the tax effects of becoming a U.S. resident before investing.
- As a general rule, if you are moving all of your assets to the U.S. you will not have a problem with double taxation.
- If you will continue working or investing in your home country after moving to the U.S., a professional tax advisor with International experience is required.
International Agency Network
ICC’s international agency network spans 4 continents – Asia, Latin American, Europe (including the Middle East) and Africa.
We have evaluated numerous businesses for potential EB-5 investment. Currently we have several operating businesses with EB-5 qualifying opportunities that are excellent investment candidates. These businesses are in manufacturing, medical technology and retail and have attracted the interest of foreign investors.